IMPORTANT - read these terms carefully before using this website. Your use of this website will indicate that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms, do not use the website.
Welcome to our web site, which are owned and operated by the LeaderTelecom B.V. (throughout these Terms, "LeaderTelecom B.V."). Please take time to read these important terms and conditions of use of the web site (throughout these Terms, the " LeaderTelecom B.V. Site").
- Application of Terms
- These Website Terms and Conditions (the "Terms") govern the relationship between you and LeaderTelecom B.V. with regard to your use of the LeaderTelecom B.V. Site.
- By accessing any part of the LeaderTelecom B.V. Site, you consent to the Terms. LeaderTelecom B.V. reserves the right to change the Terms from time to time without prior notice and accordingly you should check the Terms each time you access the LeaderTelecom B.V. Site.
- Use of the Website
- You may not download, display, reformat or print parts of the LeaderTelecom B.V. Site for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license or otherwise use the content of the LeaderTelecom B.V. Site for resale, redistribution or for any other commercial use.
- You shall not use the LeaderTelecom B.V. Site for any purpose that is unlawful, abusive, libelous or threatening or for the transmission of any virus or any other computer code, files, or programs which are designed or likely to interrupt, damage, destroy any computer hardware or software or interfere in any way with the normal operations of the LeaderTelecom B.V. Site.
- You acknowledge that the LeaderTelecom B.V. Site has been specifically designed for use in the Netherlands and agree not to use or access the LeaderTelecom B.V. Site in and from jurisdictions in which it or its contents are restricted or prohibited by local law.
- By submitting content or information through the LeaderTelecom B.V. Site, you grant to LeaderTelecom B.V. a nonexclusive royalty free, unlimited, irrevocable and fully assignable and sublicensable right to reproduce, use, modify, publish, adapt, create derivative works of, translate, distribute, and display such content and/or information in whatever manner LeaderTelecom B.V. deems fit. By submitting any information, you represent and warrant that such information is accurate and that the use of such content and/or information does not violate the rights of any third party or cause injury to any person or entity.
- LeaderTelecom B.V. Products and Services
- You acknowledge that LeaderTelecom B.V. offers certain products and services on the LeaderTelecom B.V. Site and that if you use or rely on these products or services you shall be bound by a separate agreement between you and LeaderTelecom B.V., the terms of which you shall accept on enrollment for a product or service or prior to reliance on a LeaderTelecom B.V. product or service. This separate agreement contains the complete terms for use of or reliance on the relevant LeaderTelecom B.V. product or service including all warranties and representations relating to that product or service. LeaderTelecom B.V. does not give any warranties or representations in these Terms or on the LeaderTelecom B.V. Site about the quality, functioning or accuracy of LeaderTelecom B.V.'s products or services unless explicitly stated otherwise in the terms and conditions of the product's or service's license agreement. All statements contained within the LeaderTelecom B.V. Site concerning LeaderTelecom B.V.'s
future prospects are "forward looking statements" under the Federal Securities laws. There can be no assurance that future results will be achieved and actual results could differ materially from forecasts, estimates and summary information contained in the Site.
- Terms of products and services providing
- LeaderTelecom B.V. provides products and services within 30 days from the date of providing by customer of all the necessary information and documents required for the products and services providing.
- Third party sites
- You acknowledge that the LeaderTelecom B.V. Site may contain links to websites operated by third parties ("Third Party Sites"). You further acknowledge that these links are for your convenience only and LeaderTelecom B.V. does not endorse, nor purport to control, monitor or verify the contents of the Third Party Sites. LeaderTelecom B.V. shall not be liable for the contents of the Third Party Sites or for any loss, damage or injury sustained by you arising out of use by you of a Third Party Site.
- Intellectual Property Right Notice
- You acknowledge and accept that all of the copyright, database rights and any other intellectual property rights which subsist in the design, layout, processes, functions, data and content of the LeaderTelecom B.V. Site are the property of LeaderTelecom B.V., its information providers, advertisers and other licensors. No part of the LeaderTelecom B.V. Site, or its content may be copied or reproduced.
- LeaderTelecom B.V. grants you a personal, non-exclusive, nontransferable license to access the LeaderTelecom B.V. Site and use the LeaderTelecom B.V. Site in accordance with these Terms.
- LeaderTelecom B.V. and other terms used on the LeaderTelecom B.V. Site are trademarks of LeaderTelecom B.V. You are not authorized under these Terms to use any of LeaderTelecom B.V.'s trademarks or than as required for the typical use of the LeaderTelecom B.V. Site.
- The LeaderTelecom B.V. Site and the content within the LeaderTelecom B.V. Site is the property of LeaderTelecom B.V. and is protected under both International and Dutch copyright law. No rights to the copyrights, other than as stated specifically herein, are granted to you.
- Disclaimer and exclusion of liability
- If you use any information, which contains on this website (www.sslcertificates.top and all it subdomains and internal pages) you agree to the following:
- I. NO WARRANTIES.
- All information is provided by LeaderTelecom B.V. and with NO WARRANTIES (no express or implied warranties of any type).
- Moreover, LeaderTelecom B.V. gives no warranties of any type and no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of content on this website.
- In addition, there are no responsibility if any information provided on this website is incorrect or inaccurate.
- II. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY.
- LeaderTelecom B.V. DISCLAIMS LIABILITY, assumes NO LIABILITY, NO RESPONSIBILITY for any damage or loss suffered as a result of using of any content on this website.
- You agree that LeaderTelecom B.V. shall not be liable for any injury or loss whatsoever (whether direct, indirect, consequential or future and whether or not reasonably foreseeable, contemplatable or actually contemplated) sustained by you or third parties arising out of your use of this website.
You agree that LeaderTelecom B.V. shall not be liable to you for any loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of anticipated savings, loss or corruption of data, loss of contract or opportunity or loss of goodwill.
- You agree to indemnify and hold LeaderTelecom B.V. harmless from any claim or demand made by any third party arising out of your use of the leadertelecom b.v. site, your use of any links to websites operated by third parties [and LeaderTelecom B.V.'s use of any information supplied by you]. You agree to cooperate with LeaderTelecom B.V. and to comply with its reasonable instructions to limit or minimise any liability of LeaderTelecom B.V.
that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
- No third party shall have any rights to bring a claim under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 in respect of these Terms.
- The rights and obligations created by these Terms are enforceable by and may be assigned by LeaderTelecom B.V. You may not assign your rights or obligations under these Terms.
- To the extent that any of the provisions of these Terms are or become unenforceable, then it is the intention of the parties that such part be severed from the remaining part, and this shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the Terms as a whole or of any other provisions thereof.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- The legal relationship between the Parties, including these Terms, is solely governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands.
If you have any complaint or query in relation to either the LeaderTelecom B.V. Site or these Terms,
please contact LeaderTelecom B.V.
by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org